Dear Bronzed By Brittanie Skincare Solutions Community,
I am VERY happy to announce that I will be re-opening the salon on Tuesday May 12th 2020. Please be patient as I reschedule all of March/April's appointments. After which I will be taking new appointment requests.
Some policies are changing due to COVID19 for the foreseeable future.
• You MUST wear a mask during your time in the salon, and throughout your appointment. This is for EVERYONE'S safety. If you do not have a mask when you get to the service you WILL NOT BE SEEN.
• Our normal hours may differ during this time and some services may not be available until further notice in order to protect both myself and my clients.
**I will currently not be offering lip, chin, or nose waxing. I will also not be doing any facials until further notice. This is to protect both my clients and myself. ***
• I will be adding more time in between appointments to ensure the LEAST possible amount of contact in between clients. This being said please bare with me as I may not be able to see as many people per day due to this.
• If you need product you can do a SCHEDULED order pickup at the salon, or depending on your area a free porch drop off.
• If you arrive early please text me to let me know you are there, and wait in the car until you hear from me OR your scheduled appointment time. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO WAIT IN THE HALLWAY OR RECEPTION AREA.
• During this time we ask that you DO NOT bring anyone with you to your appointments. This includes children, family, friends, etc. Unless that person is also in for a service OR they are the ones getting the service and need you with them. Otherwise please have them wait in the car.
These may be updated at any time as we get new guidelines from the CDC and TDLR. Please abide by them to keep all of my clients and myself safe so that we can continue to offer services to you. I appreciate you sticking with me during this time and I am very excited to see all of you!